Monday, October 19, 2009

Blogging

It seems often that I start my BLOG entries this way:

It’s been a while.

I’ve been told by the pro BLOGGERS out there that weekly entries are a must. I was reminded just recently when my wife and I found the rare free moment without kids to actually see a movie, Julie and Julia. It is, essentially, a movie about BLOGGING.

The movie was fantastic. A great story. I have to admit, though, that it left me feeling a bit, well, unworthy of my BLOG. I haven’t been honoring my duty as a BLOGGER. And, the worst of it is that I have so much to say. And as we all know, that’s what BLOGGING is all about.

So, as a BLOGGER I will try to do more. Hell, who knows, one day Hollywood might call and want to make a movie of my life. Doubtful, but possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment