Wednesday, May 20, 2009

When the band comes over.



My wife and I have been supporting local music for as long as we can remember. As a matter of fact, it's how we met. One of our favorite local bands is Moonshine Racers. They are really one of the best bluegrass bands around. So when I got the call from Matt, one of the members, asking me to do a new PR shot, I jumped at the chance. Little did I know that the shoot would turn into an event (nice way of saying party).

As I sat up lights and a background in my home studio, the beer and music began to flow. The tunes just kept coming. My daughters danced. My wife chimed in on vocals. And I watched with camera in hand trying to capture it all. What a GREAT night.

These are just a couple of my favorite images. Check out the real band in a dive near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment