Monday, March 16, 2009

Benji Hughes Esquire Magazine


Early this morning I got an e-mail from a photographer here in Charlotte. A guy I know, but not well. He sent me a link to one of my photos that had been published in Esquire Magazine. The message said, "great work, wish they would have given you a credit line."

Hey, it happens. Fortunately the magazine was kind enough to do two other important things: pay me and post a by line to the on line version. I'm happy with that credit.

Anyway, Benji is a friend and I love this image of him. Actually I would have picked a different one but he insisted, "the chicks will understand, they'll get it." Okay with me.

So, thanks to Benji for letting me photograph him and thanks to Esquire for using the image. I love, LOVE, seeing my work in magazines. Next time I want the cover.

http://www.esquire.com/features/music/benji-hughes-review-0409?click=main_sr

2 comments:

  1. wow. that's awesome!
    first visit to your blog...won't be my last!
    my site is almost ready, so i still would love to show you my work and perhaps get some advice from you!
    -Catalina

    ReplyDelete