Friday, March 28, 2008

A Dream Project

Every week I have the great pleasure to shoot and to continue making a living in this very difficult business of photography. Last week marked the conclusion of one of my favorite shoots thus far. In the past decade I have shot hundreds of thousands of photographs. A good friend and great client of mine called me with a project…a dream project. Shoot every employee at Muzak for an upcoming trade show. My first reaction was WHAT?! Every employee?

It turned out to be only a third of the employees. Still, what an awesome project. Each employee was supposed to show 4 different emotions: Elation, Angst, Desire, and Pride. Two days of shooting for 8 hours a day at Muzak headquarters and we did it. Then last week we completed three days of shooting folks at GlobalShop in Chicago. It went incredibly well.




No comments:

Post a Comment